Monday, February 11, 2019

February Is Flying By

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  How can it be the week of Valentine's Day already?  January was so long but in true fashion, February is flying by!  I'm way behind on Valentine production but at least Ian's treats are mostly done thanks to January's My Paper Pumpkin!

I actually had a class with some friends and the refill kits (which are sold out now, I got them early, knew they'd be hot) over the weekend and we cranked out some pillow boxes!  We were delighted to find that there were a lot of extra pieces left over.  I supposed I knew this but I can't count ;-)  This kit was so amazing since it coordinated with the Animal Outing Bundle in the catalog!


While I used one of the remaining cut outs from the kit, you could easily swap out the stamped image in the stamp set for this card!  I actually was going to make it with the stamp set and then decided I was way too lazy to stamp and color it, LOL!  I just love these bright colors together!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...