Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentime's Day

Hi stampers!  No, that's not a typo in the title of my blog post.  That's how the 4 year old says Valentine's and I kind of love it :-)  I'm a bad mom and haven't made his card yet (he's requested LOTS of cards and treats lol) so that's on the agenda while he's at school.  I do have his treats ready to go for his class thanks to My Paper Pumpkin last month!

Speaking of MPP, it's turning SIX in March!  To celebrate, they are including a second bonus stamp set in each cute kit!


You can click the graphic to sign up!  Make sure to do it before March 10th!

Anyway today's card is super simple because I have dropped the ball on Valentine's and pretty much everything this week...we've had a lot to do, appointments and what not.  Whoops!  But that's what I love about Stampin' Up!  You can spend lots of time on complicated projects or a little time on simple ones that are still stinkin' cute, like this!


Isn't it cute?  All I did was stamp and color in with some Blends markers!

Happy Valentine's Day and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...