Monday, February 4, 2019

Mailable Monday - Manic Monday

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  So I realized I need to share and make more Valentine's Day card since it's going to be here before we know it!  I whipped this up the other day and love the combo of Poppy Parade, Gorgeous Grape, Petal Pink and Highland Heather.


I also love the Rectangle Framelits.  For the circle, I just doodled some stitches to mirror the main panel.  This one is much prettier in person, too.  It wouldn't photograph the way I wanted.  Grrrrr!

That's it for today!  Gotta get busy.  Is Monday busy for you?  We always do our "usual" stuff like the gym but we have to grocery shop and then my in laws where here over the weekend so I'll be straightening up the house, too:-)  And I have a ton of other stuff to catch up on (baskets of clean laundry lol).  We also go to a fun little sports camp for Ian.  Monday-Funday or manic Monday!!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...