Wednesday, April 10, 2019

He's My Fave

Hi stampers!  This past few weeks has just been crazy!  We traveled by air twice in three weeks which is very unlike us.  By this weekend, I'll have traveled more in a month than I usually do in a year!  Whew!  We went to Vegas without Ian and then had a trip with my in laws last week to Scottsdale!  I'm headed to San Antonio over the weekend myself for On Stage.  And then I'm sitting at home.  For weeks :-)

Anyway, I haven't had much time to stamp or blog so hopefully now I will.  I also haven't had much creative energy lately.  Hopefully that will return as well!

Anyway, I do have a few cards saved up.  Here's one of them.


I didn't think I needed this stamp set from the Occasions Catalog but then Jon got glasses and I just HAD to get it and stamp a little four eyed Jon :-)  He really is my fave ;-)  I added the Labeler Alphabet Stamp Set and the "you are my" from the Well Said Stamp Set and it was perfect!

I'm off to unpack again...just to pack up...again!  Hopefully you'll see me around more this week and make sure to check out my BadaBingPaperCrafting Instagram over the weekend for sneak peeks from the conference!

Happy stamping!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...