Wednesday, October 2, 2019

An Apple A Day

Hi stampers!  We're halfway to the weekend!  Will you be stamping over the weekend?  Saturday is World Card Making Day so I'm going to try to get in my stamp room!

Here's a fun fall card you could send to anyone!  I love the Harvest Hellos stamp set!  Ian had a little taste test of different varieties of apples last week and keeps talking about it.  That totally reminds me of this card, ha!  His favorite was the pink lady!


Our DPS stacks sure make cute apples!  I used the Brights Collection here with Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, and Granny Apple Green (fitting, no?).

I used some post it notes and masked off the comma and the rest of this sentiment from the set and just used the Hey There.  Don't forget you can usually use your sentiment in any way you want!

I did some pattern mixing yesterday and today should we call this pattern coordinating?  Ha!  I paired the Buffalo Check Background Stamp with the gingham.  I wasn't sure it would work, but it totally does, or at least I think so.  What do you think?

In keeping with our new and improved website, the supply list can now be found on my FB group which you can get to HERE.  Make sure to click and join so you don't miss anything!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...