Thursday, October 3, 2019

Baroque and Boos!

Hi stampers!  Happy Thursday!  It's like 60 out and FINALLY feels kind of like fall!!!  Woohoo!  I. Am. Here. For. It.  I'm also here for this cute and spooky Halloween card!


I used my Basic Patterns Decorative Masks to sponge a background on.  I love this one, it's like a baroque pattern.  It's so spooky and extra spooky, I think, if you omit parts of it!

My image is embossed in black and then I just did a little watercoloring!  You can find all the supplies linked in my FB group, make sure to join!  I'm switching over to a group over my page because FB doesn't like to show you posts from pages so you'll be sure to see all the things if you join the group, they are much more user friendly!  You can also set your notification settings the way you want them!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...