Monday, October 7, 2019

WCMD Part 1

Hi stampers!  Saturday was World Card Making Day!  I spent a good portion of the afternoon stamping away and I couldn't be happier!  Since having Ian, I have a hard time staying focused and stamping for long periods of time as well as coming up with ideas!  Even when he's in Daddy-Day-Care (aka sno-cones, bike riding, and video games hahahaha)!  You'll hear me yell at him to go hang out with dad in the video LOL!  The kid is with me ALLLLLLL day and only sees Jon in the evenings yet he still wants to bug me.  I mean, at the end of the day, I don't even want to hang out with ME! ;-)  Anyway, you can find the video here in my FB Group.

In the video, I just kind of thought you could hang out with me while I stamped and see a bit of my creative process!  I started out with a simple card using Stamps, Ink, and notecards and then I did a slightly stepped up version.  Props to Erica Cerwin because I cased the general idea and colors from her <3 p="">


The color is slightly off since it's so dark here in the mornings!  But how cute are these cards?  For the stepped up version, I just cut out the middle book and added a heart on dimensionals.  A couple of glitter dots finished it up, keeping it still pretty simple and mailable!

Stay tuned for something a little unexpected with this little guy (or gal).  You can sneak a peek of that if you join the group and watch the video!    That's also where you can find the supply list!

I  hope you got to stamp on WCMD and had a great one!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...