Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Bookworm

Hi stampers!  Happy Hump Day!  I have a simple little card to share today using the Check You Out Stamp Set which is the one I used on World Card Making Day!  This one just uses stamps, ink, and paper again but you can set it apart just a bit with some fussy cutting!


My WCMD cards were kind of girly and I think this one is a little more masculine.  My dad recently had a small surgery so I think I'll send him this one!

You can find the supplies in my FB group.  Make sure to join if you haven't!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...