Thursday, October 20, 2011

Busy busy

Hi stampers!  Not much stamping going on around here lately!  Lots of stuff going on here so I'll have to pull out a card I have saved up.

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Gently falling, grateful greetings
Paper:  More mustard, soft suede, pool party, very vanilla, first edition DSP, spice cake DSP
Ink:  Pear pizzazz, soft suede, more mustard
Accessories:  Modern label punch, circle die, hounds tooth emobssing folder, pool party ruffled ribbon

Well that's it for me!  I'll try to come back soon but it's my mom's birthday this weekend so we may be busy busy still:-)

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. very pretty Mindy!!!! Great job as always and I hope all is great with you. I am moving back south to Omaha I believe but we will see where I end up. Christmas is going to get in the way! Oh well life gets in the way sometime. Hugs,Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...