Friday, October 7, 2011

Pool party for baby

Hi stampers!  I'm back today with the baby card I said I'd show you.  This is the other card I designed with the Create With Connie & Mary color challenge last week.  Like I said, the colors initially made me think "baby boy" card but I wanted to do something a little different.  Once that was out of my system I sat down and put this together:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Ain't Love Grand, distressed dots, pennant parade
Paper:  Whisper white, crumb cake, basic black, pool party
Ink:  Stazon & various for watercoloring
Accessories:  Pool party ruffled ribbon, bitty buttons, crochet thread, jewelry tag punch, 2.5" circle punch, 3" sizzix die, scallop circles sizzix die

And there's those dots again!  Hehe!  Not sure if you can see it but I tied a bitty button onto the ribbon where the tag is.  Now I just need someone I know to have a baby boy, hahaha!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Hello cute baby card, indeed! Love that sweet image for a card for a wee one. I need to ink that set u[p in a big way, actually. Thanks for the fun inspiration, Mindy! Hope your weekend was awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...