Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Creepy Candles

Hi stampers!  I cannot BELIEVE there is less than a week before Halloween!  Where does the time go????  I'm sad as I didn't make all the cards I wanted to for Halloween and time's getting short to make them let alone get them sent out, yikes!  I just may have to make a few after Halloween is over...like that will happen, lol!  I've also been short on time AND mojo lately.  I hate being in a slump. 

So what is everyone going to be for Halloween?  I'm going to be Snow White this year.  I really didn't see anything else I liked at the Halloween store.  My hubby made his costume and it's pretty cool.  I'll have to post pictures after our party on Saturday!

So here is today's card, it's probably one of the last Halloween one's that will get posted, we'll see:

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Wicked cool
Paper:  Basic black, peach parfait, lucky limeade, whisper white, rich razzleberry
Ink: Rich razzleberry, peach parfait, basic black, lucky limeade
Accessories:  Lucky limeade ruffled ribbon, circle punch, clearlit die, spider web embossing folder, silver smooch spritz

I wanted to do a simple card with some bright colors and this is what I came up with.  LOTS of sponging!  That's it for today, back to looking for my mojo!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...