Hi stampers! I have a project for you today that I've been working on for MONTHS! Once you see it you'll go, "um, it's so simple, how could it have taken you months to make?" Well, I got the idea at convention in the product park and came home and made my flower. Then began the hunt for the right frame. I could NOT find a frame that I liked anywhere! But, this weekend at Target I finally found a frame that I liked! So, without further ado, here is my framed flower:
Isn't it fresh and pretty??? It's actually much prettier in person since it's glittery! After I cut out my flowers and adhered them together and added my rhinestones and brad I LIGHTLY sprayed the whole thing with spray adhesive and sprinkled some dazzling diamonds on again, very lightly. I actually wish I had added some more but I didn't want to over-do it. I'm going to be bedazzling lots of other things this way now, it was so easy and looks great! I think this is how Shelli makes a lot of things sparkly! There were a lot of things like this at convention! You can see the flower a bit better here.
Paper: Pocketful of posies
Accessories: Fun flowers die, antique brads, basic rhinestones, pear pizzazz ribbon, dazzling diamonds, spray adhesive, frame
Some pear pizzazz "leaves" and it's all done! I just attached it to the glass in the frame with some glue dots! It's going to look great in my new, bigger stamp studio that I'm going to get....more on that later!