Sunday, February 12, 2012

In limbo....

Hi stampers!  I'm really glad I made this card yesterday for the Colour Q Challenge!  Why?  Well because I finally got motivated today to start moving my stamp studio to the bigger room next door!  But, I haven't got it all done and stamping between two rooms is proving difficult, annoying, and not very efficient:-)  I guess it is burning a few calories though with all the back-and-forth:-)  It's like circuit stamping, lol! I wonder if I could market that???

The rest of the move will probably take a while.  I got a late start this morning and then needed to stop to work out and stamp some for the HSS challenge blog. But the main reason I quit is because my computer/stamping desk is a real pain to move!  After unloading it of ALL it's stuff I have to break it down into FIVE pieces!  UGH!  And I need help....and I already asked my wonderful hubby to help me move my IKEA stuff today and I know he wants to have Sunday-Funday:-)  And he painted the room too so he deserves a break, haha!  We'll see how long it takes me to get all moved as I have a really busy week and weekend ahead!

Anyway, on to the challenge and the card.  I LOVED the color challenge this week!

I was going to make a Valentine but the card just kind of took on a life of it's own while I stamped and chatted with my friend Rita via our iPhones.  We need an app for that....iStamp!!!!  I'm just full of ideas today huh?  But I really do like the combo and hope to use it again!  I don't use regal rose very often and kind of forgot how pretty it was when I pulled it out!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Raining flowers, pursuit of happiness, dot dot dot
Paper:  Whisper white, regal rose, poppy parade, peach parfait textured
Ink:  Poppy parade, regal rose, peach parfait
Accessories:  Itty bitty punch pack, circle punch, labels collection framelits, basic rhinestones, poppy parade ribbon

It's a simple card but I like it since the colors are so bold!  I distressed the regal rose circle after I stamped it with the dots.  I also sponged all the elements on the flower.  And I just love the font on that sentiment!  I'll probably use this as a thank you card.  And Rita and I were both commenting how textured cardstock can be just the right touch!  I need to remember to use it more often!

That's it for today!  I wonder if I'll get much more cardio circuit stamping done?  LOL!

ETA:  I missed the deadline for the challenge!  Darn, I hate when that happens:-)

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...