Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Too busy

Hi stampers!  I'm not talking about my schedule....I'm talking about the card I have to share today:-)  I had good intentions when I started making it but I think it went astray and became too busy.  I don't always share my cards that don't turn out like I planned (purely to make you think I'm a stamping genius and everything I turn out is stunning, LOL!!!!!) but I don't dislike this one enough to hide it, ha!  There are parts of it I like but I think it is way too busy.  I think I had good ideas that would have turned out better separately.  What do you think?
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Kidness matters (SAB option), apothecary art
Paper:  Very vanilla, poppy parade, calypso coral, peach parfait smooth and textured, everyday enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink:  Poppy parade, calypso coral, peach parfait, crumb cake
Accessories:  Labels collection framelits, circle punch, crochet trim, basic pearls, dazzling details, everyday enchantment ribbon & brad pack (SAB)

So too busy?  My idea was to use a lot of SAB offerings including the kindness matters set which is a set out of the regular catalog that you can get for FREE!!!  SAB is going on through the end of March so there is still time to earn a FREE product for every $50 spent!  Anyway, enough of my sales pitch, ha!  I just love those butterflies though!  And that DSP pattern but I'm not sure how well I like the other elements.  Oh well...better luck next time right?

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Wow this card is ultra fabulous! I am drawn to the colors and how you have used them. I am so going to case this. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the butterflies, layout & colors of this one. I do think the dsp is maybe a bit much with the design though. Think that's the only thing making it a bit busy to me. Maybe it would work with one of the other dsp designs in the SAB. I really like where you're going with it though & all the elements together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, I do however agree with Jodi, maybe the semi solid red from that DSP would work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...