Thursday, February 2, 2012

To gnome you

Hi stampers!  I tried, I tried REALLY hard....to resist the gnomes:-)  But alas, I am weak and I have given in to their cuteness!  I also LOVE the little sentiments in the gnomenclature set, hehe....they are just so funny!  I mean come on, isn't "hanging with my gnomies" just about the cutest thing ev-ah???  They are fun to color too!

So, here's my first card with the little guy and girl.  I'll probably send one to my mom as I think she will think they are cute too!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Gnome sweet gnome, gnomenclature
Paper:  Watercolor, calypso coral & poppy parade textured, whisper white, lucky limeade, everyday enchantment (SAB)
Ink:  Staz-on, poppy parade, peach parfait, blushing bride, lucky limeade, pool party, crumb cake
Accessories:  Labels collection framelits, pool party ruffled ribbon, calypso coral baker's twine, itty bitty buttons, basic pearls, triple heart punch

Aren't they just the cutest?  How many times have I said cute in this post????  I'm not sure if it shows well in the picture but there is a heart bitty button tied onto the ribbon by the baker's twine.  Other than that it's a pretty simple card.

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Cute, but I like the kites much better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, those fun sentiments are what convinced me to buy those sets! This is too stinking cute, Mindy! I just love that bitty heart accent. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...