Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Inspiration

Hi stampers!  Today I have a card for you that I made for a special friend.  I believe I referred to her as the devil in a previous post because she MADE me (as in convinced me...which truthfully wasn't all that hard, lol) buy the kite set out of the Occasions Mini catalog BUT she really isn't.  She's actually pretty wonderful.  Anyway, she encouraged me to use the kites the other day when I was kind of in a stamping-slump and was complaining that I didn't have many ideas for this set.  So I made this card for her:-)
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Send me soaring, perfect words (hostess)
Paper:  Whisper white, pool party, wisteria wonder, lucky limeade, 2011-2013 in colors DSP stack
Ink:  Pool party, wisteria wonder, island indigo
Accessories:  In color polka dot brads, basic pearls, polka dot embossing folder

Isn't it cute????  You just can't go wrong with the kites or the hostess set for the sentiment!  I need to use that one more!  Those kites are just so cheery?  Each one is stamped with the solid image stamped off once and then the other image stamped full strength on top!  I took my paper snips and made some grass with the DSP too.  Looking at it now, I do wish I'd added an island indigo border around the wisteria panel to pull it all together but too late now:-) 

Now, I just need to get it and what goes inside in the mail;-)  I always have trouble with that part, lol!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! I love the kites & cannot wait to receive my order tomorrow. I really like the colors that you chose also. Think it is such a great set to get out of a slump. The set is just so cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love those colors. :) See, I'm not the devil at all. It's a great set.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...