Monday, August 21, 2017

Felt Like Fall...For Two Minutes

Hi stampers!  Happy eclipse day :-)  We stayed inside because Ian cannot be trusted to keep glasses on or look through a viewer and really, he's 3.  He doesn't care lol!  I did run out at 1:08, which was peak time for Tulsa, and snapped a quick picture using a colander.  The thing that I found the most interesting and the coolest (pun intended) is how much cooler it was.  I heard on the news, that it would drop 10-20 degrees depending on where you were.  It's been as hot AS the sun here and it was quite comfortable!   Felt kind of like fall!

I'm a fall girl!  I love fall!  I'm not sure how much fall I'm going to get in Oklahoma though.  It seems to stay quite warm...or hot if you ask me...for quite a while.  We'll have to see how it goes.  I have lots of fall clothes ready to come out of the closet and I need to get Ian some clothes for school (his shirts are quickly becoming too short) so do I get short sleeve or long sleeve???  I knew what to expect in Chicago, not quite sure here!

I'll just pretend it's a little cooler out and share a fall card with a few goodies from the Holiday catalog!


Can we talk about this color combo for one quick second?  I LOVE it!  tranquil tide, fresh fig and lemon lime twist are amazing together!!!!  And a little bit of crumb cake really gives it a fall-ish look!

I used the leaf stamp from colorful seasons to make my background with watercolor paper.  A little spritz of water is all you need to make it fabulous!  It reminds me of leaves kind of crunched up on the ground!  I used the new everyday label punch and a fun coordinating stamp set called labels to love.  The white die cut is actually from the lovely laurel thinlit set.  It's such a great shape.  Sometimes you have to find great things hiding in random die sets!

I hope you like it and I hope you're not blind from staring at the sun ;-)

Happy stamping! Product List

1 comment:

  1. I saw your card at Insta last night and admire it! Can not comment, however, reception in the bedroom is so bad * lol *
    But now here: What a Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...