Wednesday, August 23, 2017

My Mom's The Best

Hi stampers!  I've been meaning to ink up this set since I got it, it's so cute!  When I finally did, I had to make a card for my momma.  I really need to send this to her as she's been kind of down lately.  She's missing us after spending over two weeks with us!  And then my cousin passed away this month and then her mom, my mom's sister, found out she has cancer.  If you could keep my momma and her sis in your thoughts and prayers I'd be so grateful.  She really is a terrific person and momma and granny! She really does deserve a trophy for putting up with me sometimes :-) I hope this card brings her a little cheer. IF I ever send it ;-)  You know I'm bad at that part, right?


I used the retired sequin trim since I didn't realize it retired to be replaced with the mini trim, whoops! :-)

Did this set catch your eye?  Have you make anything with it?  I'd love to see it!  Sometimes sets with ALL the little bits and pieces totally overwhelm me!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...