Thursday, April 25, 2019

Fancy Friday - For Family

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  I've finally gotten it together to join the Fancy Friday Team! If you didn't know, we are a group of past and current Artisan Design Team members who like to hop and get fancy!

This month's theme is for family so cards for family members.  I made a Mother's Day card for my momma because we received the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper at OnStage.  It's probably not one I would have purchased on my own BUT as soon as I saw it, I knew my mom would love it.  She loves birds, especially hummingbirds.  She has many feeders at her farm and MANY birds.  They are feisty little things and swoop and buzz and fight over the food.  It's one of my favorite things to do in the summer, sit on her porch and watch them!  I love the little chirps they make at each other, too!


Anyway, I fussy cut the bird and the flowers out of the DSP which is a great use.  Of course, there are stamps that go with the paper BUT I love how our products can stand and shine on their own as well!

My background looks fancy but was made easily with a little bit of our Brusho Crystal Color.  I just spritzed my watercolor paper a bit and then shook out some color.  I love that the yellow has just a few sprinkles of a red tint that pull in the colors from the DSP.

I added my sentiment (once I knew it was good and dry or it will spread)  from Strong and Beautiful which is in the Occasions Catalog.  It really says exactly how I feel about my momma!

A few pearls from the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls finished it off.  Can you see I tried to use some things here that are retiring with the new DSP?  Make sure you grab those things before they are gone and I LOVE that our products flow together so seamlessly it doesn't matter if they are old or new!  I also purposefully tried to use not a lot of products but still make a fancy card and I think I did.  To me, the way that DSP is printed, really makes it look like the bird is flying off the paper!

Make sure to check out my Instagram at BadaBingPaperCrafting to see another fun view of this paper!

Now you're off to see my fancy friend, Rhoda!  You're going to love what she has for you!


Happy Stamping!

Note:  Mosaic Mood Specialty DSP is not listed.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...