Monday, April 29, 2019

In Color Desert

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  It sure is a Monday and I'm IN A MOOD for various reasons!  Hopefully, I'll have a few minutes to zone out in my craft room, we'll see.  I'm probably still in emotional distress from Endgame over the weekend haha!  I'm a crier at TV and movies (and anything really) so I spent most of the three hours in tears.  Anyone else?

Anyway, I did get a little bit of stamping done over the weekend and I combined a few of my favorite things, old and new, together!


I am really sad that Flowering Desert is going away after the Occasions Catalog.  If there were one must have, I say it's it!  I combined it here with some of our new in colors!

My background was made by simple putting a few drops of Seaside Spray Reinker on my Silicone Craft Mat and adding some water and swishing it around.  I just put my Watercolor Paper right on it, press down then lift up.  Easy watercoloring.

You'll find Seaside Spray, Purple Posy, Terracotta Tile, and Rococo Rose used here with some core colors.

It's a different look than what I've done previously with this set but I like it!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...