Friday, April 26, 2019

Fab Friday 162

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday!  It's been a pretty busy week here.  Figures since I got some new stuff and haven't really had time to use it much.  Anyway, it's time for another challenge over at Fab Friday!  I just love these colors together!

Sadly, I do not love my card.  At all.  LOL!  Since I was so busy it was crunch time to make one and I had a couple of backgrounds that turned out so well but I got too complicated and stamped on them and didn't end up liking the end result and then just couldn't get either one to work on a card.  I finally ran out of time and this is where we ended up.  Don't judge LOL!  Sometimes you learn the hard way to leave well enough alone, right?


Gah, it's even worse posted here.  LOL!  Oh well.  I tried really hard to use a set that was retiring so I chose Another Wonderful Year and tried to do an ombre type technique with the sentiment..  Meh, lol!

Anyway, PLEASE show me all the amazing things you'll do with this combo and play along with us!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...