Monday, April 22, 2019

Blue Bird Ballad - Sneak Peek

Hi stampers!  I know, I know!  I've been majorly slacking!  I've just not been into stamping or blogging lately.  I don't know why but sometimes it just happens.  BUT, Onstage was motivating as always so I'm going to try to pick things back up.  The retiring list always makes me sad but I'm always excited for new stuff, too!  Like the Bird Ballad Suite.  I got to play with the stamp set for the make and take and was lucky enough to be able to take the stamp set home from our table supplies!  I also won the Birch Background Stamp as my prize patrol!

My mom inspired this one since she loves birds, especially bluebirds!


I've paired it with a couple of retiring products and a couple that are carrying over!  I'm sad to see Banners For You retiring so I made sure to dig it out for at least one more go-round!  The Well Said Bundle is carrying over BUT it will no longer be at a bundle discount in the new Annual Catalog so if you want the 10% off, get it now!

I'm also super sad the current DSP 6x6 color family stacks are retiring and changing prints.  I LOVE the current ones.  Oh well.  Get ready to see a lot of that paper since I have a lot to use ;-)

I'm going to try to still stamp with a lot of outgoing products since I need to use them up!  And I hope to sneak in some sneak peeks as well!

What are you sad that is retiring?  What are you excited to see?

Happy stamping!

Note:  New products cannot be linked in my supply list yet.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...