Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Storms Of Life

Hi stampers!  The title of my post is basically the theme for this week weather wise here in Tulsa.  I love spring but I hate storms!  And I really dislike dreary days when they just keep goooooiiiinnnnggggg.  If things continue like this like they are supposed to, I won't have any light to take photos all week.

Anyway, I'm sharing a make and take from OnStage today.  They actually didn't have the dies at the event so I waited until I got home and got my order to finish this card, which I did over the weekend.

This suite really isn't super "me" but the samples on the cover of the catalog and the suite's page inside did me in!  I figured it was a good masculine set to have as well.


This sample is notecard size.  The background is watercolored in Balmy Blue, I think.  I've slept since the event, ha!  I really like the dies that come with this bundle!  It's the Come Sail Away Suite in case I didn't mention it,  I can't add most of this to the supply list so I'll do a little bullet list here:

  • Sailing Home Bundle (Sailing Home Stamp Set & Smooth Sailing Dies)
  • Come Sail Away DSP
  • Baker's Twine (Night of Navy and Sahara Sand)
  • Sail Away Trinkets
  • Watercolor Paper
  • Whisper White Cardstock
  • Crumb Cake Cardstock
  • Soft Suede Cardstock
  • Balmy Blue Cardstock
  • Night Of Navy Inkpad
  • Soft Suede Inkpad
  • Balmy Blue Inkpad 
I love the stitched accents in some of these dies!  And this DSP is gorgeous!  I really don't think this card does it justice!  Some of the colors and prints are just so pretty!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...