Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A deer reject

Hi stampers!  I've got a lot of photo editing to do so bear with me....I'll have stuff to show from convention....one day, ha!  I am taking Thursday and Friday off so I hope to get a lot done then AND a lot of new stamping done too!  I am also going to be sharing my Artisan projects in a blog hop so be looking for that too....and you can see ALL the runner up projects! 

But today I have a card for you that almost made it to convention!  I decided kind of at the last minute that I wanted to change one of the cards I was doing for an organized swap and I was also working on ideas for the Artisan swap with all the finalists (I'll share that soon too) so I came up with a few cards that didn't quite make the cut!  Now, this card didn't not make it because it wasn't cute...it totally is but it was way too much work to make 20-26 of, lol!!!!!  I love the new paper piercing pack and mats but OY would a bunch of these taken for-ev-er!!!!!  But I'm totally in love with this card and I was sad I didn't have a chance to share it earlier!!!!! 
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  No peeking, more merry messages
Ink:  Early espresso, cherry cobbler
Paper:  Very vanilla, early espresso, cherry cobbler, island indigo, lucky limeade, orchard harvest DSP
Accessories:  Window frames collection framelits, finishing touches edgelits, festive piercing pack, cherry cobbler seam binding

Squeeee!  Isn't it cute????  It's basically the same layout as an earlier card I used with these colors and the perfectly preserved bundle.  If you're stuck for ideas just take a card you've made before and tweak it a bit!  Viola!  And I probably wouldn't have ever put these colors together on my own for a Christmas card but they totally work and I love how you can use the DSP for more than just the obvious.  And I LOVE the new happy Christmas sentiment!  That's from the new Christmas set called more merry messages!  It just makes me happy!

I'll try to be back soon with my other swaps that actually made the cut to SLC:-)

Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Are both inks you used the new foam pads? Looks so nice and even! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love everything about this card!! I already have "No Peeking" on my list, and was uncertain about the window frames framelits but now I'm certain about them AND you have me looking at Orchard Harvest DSP!!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love everything about this card!! I already have "No Peeking" on my list, and was uncertain about the window frames framelits but now I'm certain about them AND you have me looking at Orchard Harvest DSP!!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...