Tuesday, July 24, 2012

HSS 128

Hi stampers!  Oy!  It's been a day here so this post will be short!  Long story short my car is now the milk mobile....I got in it this morning only to find that a gallon of milk got left in it while I was gone over the weekend.  And it's been over 100 degrees....and it exploded so you can imagine how wonderful my car smells!  So my evening was spent dealing with that....but....

It's time for a new challenge over at HSS and it's perfect for the HOT weather we have been having!


And here's something fun from our honeymoon!


Supplies:  My digital studio

I love MDS and totally need to use it more!  AAAANNNNDDD....MDS2 should be released on August 1st!  I got to preview it at convention and it's AWESOME!  It's so much better and easier to see and use!  You can see double spreads and it's all sleek looking with a black background!  There's a splatter tool too AND you can recolor parts of stamps with a marker tool!!!!! Oh and change the color of DSP's...and that's just a few things!  A bunch of the SU employee's had on shirts with numbers and each with a different feature of MDS2, it was so fun!  I should have tried to take a pic of each one, ha!

Anyway, go check out the rest of the team's projects and play along with us....this is very fitting for my life right now...life's a beach;-)

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Whoa!!! So sorry about your yucky milk incident. I've had the same thing happen with a sippy cup, rolling under a seat, but that's a much smaller scale!

    Anywho, I love your layout. It's very chic and sophisticated, I really like large photo layouts. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Time for professional help at the detail shop! It was great meeting you in SlC, we were sitting just in front of you, the ladies from Chicago. I love the blog and the challenge blog, I'll be playing along soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to start playing with MDS. I don't want to start playing with MDS. ...Trying to convince myself to stay away from digital is hard with layouts like this! I love the large photo! ...and the milk! yuck! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...