Sunday, July 22, 2012

I am....sad

Hi stampers!  Quick post tonight as I'm back home and back to reality which means work tomorrow...boooo!  I should really get to bed!  But I thought I'd pop in and say hey and share a few pics!  I'm way too tired to edit them so please bear with me! I had quite an interesting time at the airport and an interesting flight so I'll fill you in when I'm more rested...whenever that will be, lol!  But, I do plan on sharing a lot of photos of both projects and people with you in the next few weeks!  But I also need to work out a lot...too much good food in SLC....and blueberry white chocolate truffle cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory last night...well enough said;-)

So here are a few cute things from this past week:

 The nice view from our room!  That's the convention center or the Salt Palace...and see that BIG mountain in the back....well that's where Wendy took me hiking and running Saturday morning!  Needless to say I'm thinking of her often today...each and every time I stand up or try to walk in fact, lol!  But OHMY was it pretty up there!  I'll share more of that one day soon!

Cool project!  Looks like MDS maybe and some buttons!  Ok, lots of buttons!

Cool stamp set we got for attending classes!  See, don't you want to go hang out with me next year and have fun and get FREEEEE stuff??????

And I had to share this....did I share the bag already? Well this is it and I LOVED it and it was adorable and I guess my little Ellie loves it too!  She cuddled up with it on the bed...and then ON it when I put it in my craft room, lol!  She's such a little weirdo!!!!  But I was so happy to cuddle with her!  Off to do that now!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mindy! My sleeping schedule is off because of Convention. I just came to see if you had posted something on your blog. So glad you had a great running partner in SLC! Can't believe you ran that mountain! You go girl! You more than worked off that piece of cheesecake!

    Those mountains are just incredible - here in "flatland", we aren't used to such gorgeous views! I'm looking forward to hearing your travel story, and seeing your pics - when you have time to post them. Rest up, friend!

    Hugs,
    Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...