Sunday, July 8, 2012

Thank you!

Hi stampers!  Sorry I've been quiet!  I'm still not caught up from my two weeks of travel and I'm way behind on my swaps and other projects I have to get done both stamping (I have some fun and exciting things to share soon) and otherwise before convention which is...EEEK....only a week away!  So, I haven't had much time to stamp for fun and show you what I made! Which is really a shame since I got a HUGE box of goodies last week from the upcoming Holiday Seasonal Catalog!!!!

 I'm also getting closer to FINALLY being able to reveal my stamp studio.  It's been a long time in the works, I know!  But with a recent trip to Ikea it's getting there.  My wonderful hubby put together my new stuff today.  Now, I just need a bookshelf or two and I'll be all set!  I couldn't get them last time because my SUV wasn't long enough for them, ha!  I've had a few questions about it and just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten....I'm just slow:-)

And finally I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog and or leaves me comments here or on Splitcoast or emails me!  I read every message/comment I get and they truly make my day:-)  Stamping is fun but the stampers are the best part of this hobby!  And thank you all for the kind comments about the Artisan Award contest!  I really appreciated all of your congratulations even though I STILL can't believe I made it and I'm in a group of such amazing artists!  And now we are doing a swap with each other and with SHELLIE!  OMG!!!  The founder of SU!  No pressure there, right?  LOL!  It's a bit over a week away and I STILL have no clue what I'm going to make, eek!!!!!

Anyway, I didn't stamp much last week as I was tired most of the time but I did manage to get this one done so here is my thank you to all of you!
Stamps:  Blooming with kindness, perfectly penned
Paper:  Very vanilla, summer starfruit, midnight muse, first edition DSP
Ink:  Summer starfruit, midnight muse
Accessories:  Apothecary accents framelits, midnight muse stitched satin ribbon, faceted vintage buttons, linen thread

I really love the color combo here!  It's so rich!  And those faceted buttons are just my favorite thing ever I think!  So sparkly and pretty!!!!

If you're a demo make sure to look me up in SLC at convention next week!  And for those of you not going demos or otherwise I will TRY really hard to do some updates both here and on my facebook page so you can get in on some of the crazy...I mean excitement:-)  And I'll have lots to post when I come back with swaps and my AA entries and samples and what not!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a total blast! I can't wait to see your new stamping space, especially because I am moving in a few weeks and making some changes to mine

    Don't worry about swapping with Shellie - she will think you are amazing, and what a fun opportunity. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card. Love the color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting to warm up to Summer Starfruit seeing your use of it. I'm gonna have to try to make myself use it :) Love your blog, as always! Can't wait to hear about Convention - good luck with AA - I'm rootin' for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...