Saturday, July 28, 2012

Stamps for a good cause

Hi stampers!  I have a card today that uses a stamp set we got for FREE in the closing session at convention!  Now, I LOVE free stamps but I also love stamps that support a good cause and Moving Forward which is at the VERY back of the catalog does just that!  For every set purchased, SU will donate $3 to Ronald McDonald House Charities.  I've personally had some friends and family who were helped by this wonderful charity so it's near and dear to my heart and I'm so glad it was there for them when they needed it!  So, not only is the set adorable but it's helping out a great organization!

And you can make cute stuff like the card which I made for the Create With Connie & Mary sketch challenge!  I really like this sketch by the way:
And the card....
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Moving forward
Paper:  Whisper white, gumball green, primrose petals, raspberry ripple, orchard harvest DSP
Ink:  Basic black, raspberry ripple, primrose petals
Accessories:  Delicate doily sizzlit, 2.5" circle punch, large scallop edgelit, essentials paper piercing pack, gumball green satin stitched ribbon

And who would have thought that I could make a non-fall themed card with the orchard harvest DSP?  This set is just so fun and cute I can't stand it!

Time for me to sign off and rest up!  We ran the Color Run 5K today and have been up since 5!  It was SO fun....if you haven't heard of it you should google it!  I'll post pics tomorrow once I'm rested up!

Happy stamping!

6 comments:

  1. I just bought this stamp set and I can't wait to get all crafty with it! I LOVE the colors you've got going on here. I'm not a huge fan of Gumball Green but I'm really liking it here! Thanks for joining us at Create With Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic color combination! Love the images in this set! The paper piercing is a great accent, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pattern & piercing! A great way to highlight the new in-colors! Thanks for playing along this week @ Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this year's RMHC set, too! Your card is DARLING...and I love that DSP! LOVE the paper piercing down the sides! Wonderful style to this card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little card. Love the bright colors. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another FABULOUS Mindy card! I love this set too and love how simple and sweet your card is! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...