Thursday, July 19, 2012

You are too sweet!

Ok, so I'm exhausted!  Just got in from awards night and the after party....where I got to meet Shellie...FINALLY, yay!  So, I don't have photos to share at the moment since I'm half asleep but I wanted to say THANK YOU for all the kind words of encouragement and support!  I truly appreciate each and every one of you...both on my blog and those of you I met today!  Please don't be shy if you see me at convention:-)  I was honored to be included in such a amazing group of artists and still can't believe it's real.  And when I say I'm a loser it's all in fun....I really don't think I am....it's just my odd sense of humor:-)

I should have some time tomorrow night to share more with you I hope!  Today was nuts as per usual!  Gotta get to bed before I fall asleep at the keyboard so I can get up and run again with Wendy!

Thank you guys so much!!!!!!

Happy sleeping, hehe:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...