Monday, July 30, 2012

Masculine Monday...I think

Hi stampers!  And so begins another week!  It's the last week of "summer" for me as football starts next Wednesday and I see that as the end of summer:-)  I don't know where the summer went and I'm not ready for my busy season to begin!  Well...I guess I do know where summer went...it was in Vegas and St. Louis and Salt Lake!  It still feels like summer out though!  Glad we got a break from the high temps last week and I hope that trend continues for football! 

I didn't have any mailable Monday cards ready so I thought I'd go with a masculine one...at least I think it's masculine...or could pass if it had to:-)  I got the idea for this card out of our demonstrator magazine called Stampin' Success.  The magazine has TONS of great project ideas in it along with fantastic business information!  It's just one of the MANY perks you get as a demo!  Don't forget you can sign up for only $99 now and get $125 of merchandise!!!  If you have a wish list greater than $99 you might as well sign up!  You don't have to buy a penny more (although you're totally going to want to, teehee) but if you do you get 20% off!  And should you chose you can actually make money off stamping:-)  The kit is totally customizable now as well so you can order anything you want for your starter kit!!! 

And speaking of signing up there is a WICKED COOL promo during August!  If you sign up with me during August we BOTH get this totally  KA-YOOT printer's tray kit!  It comes with everything you need to make it!


Who doesn't want a great value on stamping supplies AND a cute kit like that?  Contact me today if you're interested or have more questions!  I'd be happy to talk with you!  I'll have more detailed pictures of the tray later this week too!

Ok, onto today's project (even though I can't stop thinking about that tray, ha).  Like I said, this card was inspired by a card in the demo magazine and uses the new wonderfall stamp set and die in the Holiday catalog which you can get on August 1!  If you need a holiday catalog please let me know!  And you totally need one so you can get your hands on yummy stuff like this:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Wonderfall, perfectly penned
Paper:  Very vanilla, early espresso, cajun craze, orchard harvest DSP, first edition DSP
Ink:  Early espresso, cajun craze, more mustard
Accessories:  Scalloped border punch, bronze buttons, linen thread, autumn accents bigz die

Isn't it pretty?  I didn't have the stamp set they used for the sentiment but I have to say I like perfectly penned better!!!  I also took my early espresso marker and a ruler to make the dashes all around the base.  Now, since the die isn't framelits there is a little trick to stamping them.  Basically you cut first and then lay the paper on the stamp.  I'll have a video up later this week to show you exactly how it's done...with another cute project of course:-)

Again, please let me know if you think you'd be interested in joining my team and getting a great value and the CUTE printer's tray!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love all your cute little cards.. have been spending quite a while browsing.. good job Cindee!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...