Sunday, July 1, 2012

Back at it

Hi stampers!  I'm finally back in town for more than a few days:-)  I've been gone for almost two weeks!  We were in Vegas for about 5 days and then I was home for the weekend and off to St. Louis for a work conference!  I missed lots of things including my puppy and stamping:-)  I've had a hard time getting back to stamping though!

Maybe it's because I've been preoccupied with the new holiday seasonal catalog pre-order!  I always have a hard time stamping when I have new stuff on the brain!  I could place my order today so I was making my list yesterday and today...I finally placed my order an hour or two ago and totally messed up and short changed myself on my free hostess dollars!  Ugh!  I'm going to try to call SU tomorrow and see if they can fix it...if I have time...silly lunch meeting at work:-)

If you'd like a copy of the seasonal catalog please let me know!  They aren't calling them minis anymore because they aren't! They are BIG...the same size as the annual catalog at 8.5 x 11!!!!  And it's full of awesome stuff of course....but anyway....onto the topic at hand....

I decided to play in the challenge over at Create With Connie & Mary in their new catalog challenge!  I needed a sketch or something to get me started!!!  You can still sign up for the New Catalog edition and get tons of great projects...including mine...which is coming up in July!  And you can enter the challenges each week too...and make fun cards like this!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Blooming with kindness
Paper:  Very vanilla, summer starfruit, midnight muse, comfort cafe DSP
Ink:  Summer starfruit, midnight muse
Accessories:  2.5" circle punch, chevron embossing folder

Of course I love any type of banner so I loved this sketch.  I'd been thinking about blooming with kindness all week when I was away so I knew I wanted to use it!  I love all the different patterns and the texture of the embossing folder.  It felt good to get back to stamping!

I wish I was going to be able to stamp tomorrow night but I have a date with my BFF to see Magic Mike....I guess that's a pretty good reason so not stamp, lol! ;-)

Happy stamping!

9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card. It makes me want this awesome set even more! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute!!! I'm case-ing this for a class I have tomorrow.....okay with you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this Mindy!!! I didn't even think to use my favorite set with that sketch! Thanks for playing along with the Saturday Sketch Challenge on Create with Connie and Mary New Catalog 2012 Edition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors...so beautiful! This set must be added to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mindy this is super gorgeous! You have used my absolute favorite new colors and DSP. Thanks for being a part of the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you made time to stamp in-between all of your travels! Great color combination! So glad you joined the Saturday Challenge at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mindy...this is STUNNING!!! I love the colors you picked for this and that set is my favorite form the new catalog! Glad you get a little break from your travels to play! Thanks for playing along with the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday subscriber challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great combination of color, texture & style! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card! I love the different textures and the color combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...