Tuesday, July 31, 2012

HSS 129

Hi stampers!  Where did the weekend go and how can it be Tuesday already?  I had four days off and they went just like THAT!  But alas it's Tuesday and that means it's challenge time over at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  This week is a super fun theme....it's anything but a card time....PARTY FAVORS!
How fun!!!  Who doesn't love a good party, right?  I chose to do a cute little Halloween favor since you all know Hween is one of my faves!  I loved the toxic treat box in the mini catalog so I wanted to figure out how to make my own!  I found a box pattern on Splitcoast and just kind of winged it:-)  I think it turned out pretty cute!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Toxic treats
Paper:  Basic black, very vanilla, tangerine tango, howlstooth and scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Staz-on
Accessories:  Finishing touches edgelits, neutrals buttons, linen thread, neutrals brads, window sheets, labels collection framelits

I didn't have any candy to fill it so the tissue paper will have to do for now:-)  I will try to do a video in the next few weeks to show you how simple it was to make with our simply scored and the framelits!  I changed it up just a bit but I love it!  It's going to look super cute....I mean spooky with some Halloween candy in it!

Now head on over the the HSS site and see what the rest of the design team party animals made and play along with us!  I can't wait to see what YOU come up with!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the banner on the bottom and the use of the edgelit on top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your box turned out really cute. I love that Toxic Treats witch, as well as the dsp and banner.

    Happy Stampin'

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say , "Great Minds Think Alike", but your's is 100x more creative than mine! I love what you did with the window... now you're making me want that stamp set too:(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...