Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HSS 127

Hi stampers!  Happy Tuesday.....and travel day!!!  I'm currently on my way to sunny Salt Lake City for SU convention!  Whooooo-hooooo!  I'm so excited to meet up with old friends and make new ones....although there will be a few people I really miss;-)

Anyway, short post today (because I'm doing this the night before and I have GOT to get going....my parents are here and ready to take me to their house...can't keep mom waiting, right?  LOL).  The theme this week over at Hand Stamped Sentiments is dazzling diamond dust!


What a pretty technique and one I hadn't done in a while!  It's super easy and SUPER pretty!  You can find a tutorial over on Splitcoast Stampers if you're not familiar with it!  Now, I usually do it around Christmas so it was fun to play around with it at a different time and I did something just a bit different:-)
Stamps: Perfectly preserved
Paper:  Very vanilla, cherry cobbler, early espresso, orchard harvest DSP
Ink:  Basic black, cherry cobbler, lucky limeade, island indigo
Accessories:  Framelits, linen thread, woodgrain embossing folder

You can see the sparkly detail better up close.

And yes, I know this is two HSS challenges in a row with this set but too bad, hehe!  I love it!

Now, head on over the the HSS site and check out the rest of the dazzling projects and play along!

And check back often as I hope to have updates from convetion!  You can find me on Facebook at BadaBing Paper Crafting or follow me on twitter at BadaBingStamps!  I'll try to have real time updates!!!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. OOoh, you're making me love that Orchard DSP which I totally did not get into at first! Super cute woodgrain, and that sparkly apple jar is awesome! Love it all :) Erika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...