Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hi stampers!  So I have some exciting news!  I'm starting to host a stamping podcast!  My hubby has wanted me to do this for a while now so with his help and my good friend Wendy we finally did it!  It's a bit unorganized but we had fun and we were a bit giddy about convention.....which is where I'm posting from now!  Good old Salt Lake!

So, take a listen if you want!  Please feel free to send us comments and suggestions or any questions you might have that we can answer on air in the next episode.  I'm hoping to have a new one every two weeks or so!  I'll be back tomorrow with more news from convention!

Episode 1

To save, right click the link, and click on "Save link as..."

(And thanks to my hubby for posting this for me, love ya:-)

Happy listening!

4 comments:

  1. Mindy, I'm the FIRST to comment on your AWESOME podcast?! Well, let me be the first to congratulate you on your new venture - VERY COOL! I'm here at Convention and I just listened to you! Hope to see you tomorrow on Check-In Day!!

    Hugs,
    Susan, aka Soozie4Him
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you I LOVED YOUR PODCAST. I'm a big Disney fan and of course the airwaves are full of podcasts for Disney lovers. I agree with your husband this was a long overdue thing for stampers! Much success to you!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Thanks

    Lisie Pfeiffer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! So cool to hear your voice! I've made up my mind - I am GETTING to Convention in 2013! So, I think your next podcast should be to tell us all about the Shiloh where you're staying (right?) so I can decide where to stay next year :) Give some tips for first time convention goers - since you're an "old pro" now ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...