Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy Stampin' Up New Year

Hi stampers!  Today is the day!  Today you can get your hands on stuff from the new Occasions Catalog and earn Sale-A-Bration rewards!  This catalog is filled with fun stuff!  I've shown you a few things and plan on showing you so much more!



And if you're new to the Stampin' Up world, this is the BEST time of year!  Sale-A-Bration is an awesome time when you earn FREE stamps (and lots of other fun items this year, too).  For every $50 you spend before tax and shipping, you can pick a free SAB item.  You have until March 31 and then this offer is gone for another year!


And NEW this year, is a second level reward.  If you so choose, you can spend $100 and get a "level 2" reward which is a set of thinlit dies (holy amazing) or a larger stamp set.  You can still get two "level 1" items if you'd like, you don't HAVE to choose the level two.  You can also mix and match so say you spend $300, you can cash in your rewards with whatever levels you choose so you could get two level one items and then two level twos or you could get one level two and use the rest for level ones.  It's a bit confusing so please ask me questions if you're confused!  And the items are noted in the catalog with their level in a little blue starburst icon.  People have been missing that ;-)

The other amazing component to this sale is that you can earn extra host rewards with qualifying orders!  Starting with orders at $250 or over, you can earn extra stampin' reward dollars, 25 of them, in fact!  Contact me if you're interested in hosting a workshop or if you have more questions!  (Individual customer orders not associated with a workshop also qualify for the extra 25.)

Ok, now that all that is out of the way, I have a card to share.  I don't have  watermark right now and can't use my Artisan one :-)  So don't steal my photo, ok? :-)  My IT guy is supposed to be working on one for me....

I made this card with my aunt in mind.  She was diagnosed with lymphoma around the time her daughter passed away so she's had a rough go of it this year.  She's done with treatment and in remission as far as I know but still struggling with some of the after effects of treatment.  I need to send this to her to cheer her up!  She's pretty creative too, she used to take me to painting classes with her (it was the 90's so it was paining wood cut outs...you know what I'm talking about lol).


Isn't this set the cutest???  She used to have ALL SORTS of hanging baskets so this is perfect for her. It also reminded me of my next door neighbors growing up.  They had SO MANY!  This set just made me smile as soon as I saw it.  And it's perfect for coloring with the Stampin' Blends.

I'll add my supplies in later today (currently blogging with a throbbing headache) and I'll try to get the catalogs on the right side bar updated and uploaded too.

Happy stamping! Product List

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...