Monday, January 29, 2018

Mailable Monday - Sure Do Love You

Hi stampers!  Happy Monday!  It's a new week over here and I'm preeeety glad!  Jon was gone ALL last week and I do NOT adult well alone!  I usually have my mom visit or go to her house if he's going to be gone (even for one night lol) but it just didn't work out this time and being eight hours away versus four and no Amtrak, makes it even harder!  So, I didn't stamp or blog much...or get anything else done ;-)   And speaking of my mom, I reallllly miss her and home!  I haven't been home since Thanksgiving with Jon's melanoma scare and that's a LONG time for me, especially when I'm usually gone two weeks over Christmas!  We've been busy this month and then I have a wedding in February so I didn't want to make the trek too many times right in a row.

Anyway, I'm happy to have my partner home this week!  Ian is pretty good company these days but it's nice to have adult conversation and moral support, too ;-)  Hopefully, I'll have plenty of motivation this week to do all kinds of stuff, including stamping!


For this card, I used my Brusho Crystal Color for my background.  I love how it looks more pink than red (which is the actual color of the powder).  I had seen a friend of mine post a card where she mopped up the excess water instead of just letting it dry and it made it more pink, so I used a paper towel and that's what I did!  These backgrounds are just so fun!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...