Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Hello Brusho

Hi stampers!  We have a new product, or new to SU product, in our Occasions Catalog.  It's called Brusho Crystal Color and it's pretty nifty!  It's made to be used in watercolor type techniques.  For this card, I shook some out onto my watercolor paper and spritzed it with water after I had heat embossed my sentiment.  I used the red and yellow colors here (they are brand specific so they don't have SU names but you can mix and match them with many of our colors) and there are infinite possibilities but this was a simple technique.  I want you to note, if you do get these, please don't take the tops off!  Just poke a hole or two and shake them on or you'll have a huge mess!  Personally, I just used my paper pricer and poked only one hole.  And make sure to wipe it off after you poke.  The color is SUPER concentrated!


Isn't it fantastic looking?  I love how vibrant the colors are.  And you can play around with different levels of saturation.  I spritzed this one pretty well so that the colors would really spread and blend.

I added a few elements with the Oh So Eclectic bundle which includes my embossed leaves.  Some people think that die is faulty but it's made to emboss and not cut!  My tranquil tide leaves are from the Sure Do Love You Bundle.  A few Glitter Enamel Dots and a leaf from the Touches of Nature Elements round it out.

Sorry my photo is kind of dark.  It's been cloudy here the past few days which is why I didn't post this earlier, I've been waiting for better light for photos but I finally gave up.  Is what it is!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...