Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Winter Rainbows

Hi stampers!  So, looking at other people's creations lately there have been rainbows everywhere it seems!  Or maybe it just seems that way since I made this card the other day?  Maybe everyone is over the holidays now and anxiously awaiting spring?  I am...except for the severe weather that accompanies it!  Now that we don't have a basement...and Ian sleeps on a different floor than us.  I get anxiety just thinking about it, lol!  Better look at my card again to take my mind off of it!


This one went together super fast with our adorable washi tapes!  I didn't fit quite all of them on my card front so I'll have to try another one ;-)  I trimmed off just a tad of my label just to add a little interest by changing the shape.  That's a great punch that's still available from the Holiday Catalog!  Hooray!

Happy stamping! Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...