Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Picture Perfect

Hi stampers!  I just love the Picture Perfect Birthday Suite!  If you didn't know, one side of this paper was made with pictures of various things like candles and party hats and confetti and donuts.  The artist actually made all of the paper things out of the reverse side of this paper which is just various patterns in fun colors!  How cool is that?  And the paper itself and the photos are gorgeous, like these candles here!


I just love the fun and bright colors!  If you purchase all the fun things in the suite, you're well on your way to earn the "level 2" Celebrate You Thinlit Dies which are SO FUN!  You should note that they will be in the next catalog but why not earn them for FREE now!

My birthday is quickly approaching and sadly, this paper doesn't have near enough candles, HA!  I'd totally be willing to skip it this year! ;-)

Happy stamping!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...