Monday, March 12, 2012

Mailable Monday - Bright Blossoms

Hi stampers!  Time to start another week!  Looks to be a nice one here with almost summer like temperatures in the 70's!  I'm ready for that, especially with baseball, softball, and soccer starting at work!  Maybe I won't freeze too bad outside this spring:-)  And speaking of summer....today you can get another sneak peek at the summer smooches suite from the new SU catalog due out in June.  You can order this suite early starting on April 1!   If you noticed the title of this post and have the catalog committed to memory (please tell me that's just not me, lol) then you'll probably be saying "I don't recognize that stamp set name."  Well, bright blossoms is the stamp set in the summer smooches suite!  It's totally fun, bright and cheery!  Just look:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Bright blossoms, fabulous phrases
Ink:  Island indigo, lucky limeade, real red markers
Paper:  Whisper white, real red, island indigo
Accessories:  Decorative label punch, circle punch, polka dots embossing folder

The stamp set with this suite is called bright blossoms and it's really bold and fun!  You'll see that my vase is a bit muddled....my island indigo marker is REALLY juicy so I had a hard time getting the dots on the vase defined:-)  Better than a dried up marker I guess, ha!  I'll have to remember to color very lightly with it next time.  I'll try to get more sneak peeks done with this set and all the sneak peek goodies!

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Those colors together are fabulous! Now I need to go stamp to get my MM card made. I can't keep up with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply divine! Perfect in every way and mailable that's a wowzer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...