Friday, March 2, 2012

Oh baby!

Hi stampers!  Exciting times around here!  My cousin is going to have a baby on (or before) Tuesday!  I'm so excited!  I can't wait to hold her...the baby that is, hehe!  I just found out about the plan today and I'm really glad I whipped up a little girl card the other night because I knew I'd been needing one (or two) soon!  My card was inspired by one of my good demo friends who is also going to have a little girl....her nursery is going to be giraffe themed and she's not big on pink....so my card has a giraffe....and is not OVERLY pink although it does have some:-)

I kind of forget how cute the fox and friends set is, especially for little baby cards!  And I love the soft color combo of wisteria wonder, blushing bride and lucky limeade. 
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Fox and friends, petite pairs
Paper:  Whisper white, blushing bride, lucky limeade textured, in colors 2011-13 DSP stack
Ink:  Blushing bride, wisteria wonder
Accessories:  designer frames embossing folders, adorning accents framelits and embossing folders, wisteria wonder ruffled ribbon, wide oval punch, circle punch

I really like how it turned out although I did add something after I'd taken the picture:-)  I added a perfect plum button just to the left of the sentiment with a little baker's twine bow and that little detail added so much!  I'll try to take a pic and post it later.  Now, I just need to pick up a little something to go with the card so I can deliver it on Tuesday...Target here I come!

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the inspiration on this one!! My cousin asked me to make her 3 baby cards for upcoming showers she's going to. I'm loving your card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. :) I can't wait to hear all about the new baby. She'll be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin CUTE!!! Your cousin is going to love it. Such a great color combination for a baby girl. Pink, without too much pink. The giraffe is so perfect for a baby. I have Fox & Friends on my wish list. I think it's just adorable for baby or other kid cards. Just going to need to break down & get it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...