Sunday, March 11, 2012

Summer Smooches - Sneak Peek

Hi stampers!  I have yet another sneak peek for you from the summer smooches suite.  This time I used the DSP and the fabric brads!  They are SO FUN!  I just love love love the bright colors!  The fabric brads are pretty big and really nice.  They are a brocade type fabric which is really nice and don't forget they are ONLY available during the pre-order in April...sadly they won't be in the new catalog come June!  So, you'll want to get yours April 1st!!!!

I was playing around the other night after I got my order (and couldn't get too much done since I had baby on the brain since I'd just gotten to cuddle my brand new hour old cousin, hehe)  and made the flower you see on this card but I didn't do anything with it.  As soon as I saw the sketch challenge over at Create with Connie & Mary, I knew I had the perfect use for it!  The sketch was really clean and simple and I thought it would work GREAT with the busy flower!
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Perfect words (hostess)
Paper:  Whisper white, lucky limeade, rich razzleberry, summer smooches DSP
Ink:  Island indigo, rich razzleberry
Accessories:  Blossom punch, circle punch, polka dot embossing folder, summer smooches fabric brads

I think it turned out super cute!  I used a lucky limeade base because I thought it tied in with the fabric brad well.  I really like this sketch!  I'll have to use it again! 

Happy stamping!

9 comments:

  1. Love this card, Mindy! You are rockin' the CAS style. My Summer Smooches preorder will be here tomorrow and I can't wait to play. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I like the limeade card base; it realm does make the brad and flower pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and I love that flower! The Fabic Brad is perfect. Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the clean look of your card! The colors are so bright and fun!! Great idea to use the dsp for the punched flower! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and fun card! Love that new paper and the embossed polka dots are the perfect whimsical touch. Thank you for playing along with us at CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't you just love our new products? Great job with the DSP and Fabric Brad! Thanks for participating with Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...your flower is SOOO CHEERFUL!!! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very bright and cheerful! This would brighten anyone's day! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is super cute, Mindy!!! Love the bright colors on the crisp white background. Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...