Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sneak peek - Tulips

Hi stampers!  It's sure been warm here this week!  We are setting record temperatures in the 80's around here!  It's so warm that some of my bulbs are blooming already!  My yellow daffodils are out already and the other colors are well on their way.  I haven't seen any tulips yet though...seems like they always bloom a bit later.  But I've got a tulip for you anyway....from the upcoming bright blossoms set.  This cute set will be in the new 2012-2013 catalog due out in June but as a demo I got to get my hands on it this month!  One of the MANY perks of being a demo is early releases!!!  But, if you don't want to sign up as a demo (why you wouldn't is beyond me though, lol) you can still get yours early next month!   The summer smooches suite will be released for the month of April!  The stamp set and the DSP are just so fun and cute!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Bright blossoms, friendly phrases
Ink:  Real red, island indigo, lucky limeade
Paper:  Whisper white, real red, summer smooches DSP
Accessories:  Scalloped squares duo die, paper piercer, basic pearls, daffodil delight seam binding

It's such a cute yet bold and modern set!  The paper is very striking as well.  I couldn't decide on a layout for my card so I made one of each:-)  I think I prefer the one without the ribbon though.  I wanted to add some daffodil but I'm not sure I liked the way it turned out.  BUT speaking of daffodil....that ribbon is a sneak peek too!  We are getting daffodil delight seam binding!  It's soooo yummy and part of the pre-order as well! 

Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. These colors are so vibrant - Definitely perfect for spring and summer! Thank you so much for inspiring me this evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sneeky peeky goodness right here! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...