Monday, March 19, 2012

Take 2

Hi stampers!  I'm back with take 2, my second card for the Create With Connie & Mary color challenge this week.  Now, I don't normally enter challenges twice but I guess I just loved this combo so much:-)  Inspiration has been lacking in my stamp room the past few days too so when I found something that worked I ran with it:-)

LOVE the DSP from the SAB catalog and will be so sad when it retires at the end of the month!  I love the patterns and colors!  The patterns I used on this card remind me so much of vintage wallpaper!  I've got a LOT of that paper to use:-) Don't forget Sale A Bration ends at the end of the month so if you want some of this paper (or any of the other cool stuff) all you have to do is order $50 worth of stampy goodness from me!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Fresh vintage, fabulous phrases
Paper:  Very vanilla, pool party, lucky limeade, everyday enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink:  Peach parfait
Accessories:  Everyday enchantment ribbon & brad pack (SAB), basic pearls, edgelit dies

It's a bit busy but I think it works in spite of that!  I love the distressing on the paper...I don't have to sponge the edges of the paper and my fingers stay nice and clean, hehe:-)  I hope they don't mind me entering twice this week.  The colors were just so fab I couldn't help myself!  I really LOVE everyone who hosts great challenges!  It really helps to get my mojo flowing and I wouldn't be the stamper I am today without all of you!!!

Happy stamping!

8 comments:

  1. That paper IS awesome and you have showcased it beautifully here! Lov that sweet, scalloped trim, too. Hope you had a fun weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy Mindy...you are LOVING this color combo! I'm with you ... this paper is WONDERFUL! Another FABULOUS card! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you for a 2nd time! The banner is so adorable and the edgelits trim is a great idea! So glad you joined us at CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This s fantastic Mindy! I love the combination of patterns you've used and the sweet little pearls on the scalloped border is such a great detail! Thank you for joining us, twice (!), at CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great sample for this color combo. Very clean and simple. I really like the scalloped edge adorned with pearls. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beauty!! Love the layered dsp! And the scallops at the edge with the pearls is so pretty! Thanks for sharing another card at Create with Connie and Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love the edgelits trim with the little pearls - great card! Thanks for joining us for CCMC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Mindy! Love this card and all of your work. You have a wonderful style. I visit your blog on a regular basis.

    I just learned about the Liebster Blog Award whose purpose is to help blogs with less than 200 followers to get a little more traffic. I'd like to present you one so that others can enjoy your talent as much as I do!

    Happy stamping!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...