Friday, March 30, 2012

Missed it again

Hi stampers!  So I finally had some time not only to stamp but to do some other things like edit photos and blog tonight!  Yay!  This is a card I made sometime last week for another challenge that I missed:-)  This one was to use buttons.  I thought it would be the perfect time to ink up the flower vase image from button buddies! I just HAD to have that set and then only used it a few times!  I seem to do that a lot:-/

I had plenty of brights buttons around too from Sale-A-Bration!  Remember to order if you haven't or you want to get one more order in!  It ends in a few days...at the end of the month!   So, I paired up the bright blossoms set with the fun DSP from the summer smooches promotion...since they come together anyway:-)


Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Bright blossoms, fabulous phrases
Paper:  Whisper white, summer smooches DSP
Ink:  Island indigo, real red, pumpkin pie, rich razzleberry, lucky limeade
Accessories:  Daffodil delight seam binding, brights buttons, labels collection framelits, crochet thread

Isn't that ribbon just so yummy????  It's part of the summer smooches promo that you can get on April 1.  It's from the NEW catalog that will start in June!  I want to put it on everything even if it doesn't match, ha!  I love the paper too!  It's so bright and the patterns are so fun!  I'm really liking bright colors right now!  I even bought a really bright yellow/limeish sweater at The Limited today...along with a pair of turquoise pants to go with it....yikes!  Out of my comfort zone for sure but it looked cute...I think anyway:-)  They seem to have a lot of trendy colors so maybe one or both of those will be our new in colors!!!!  Only about another month before demos find out!!!! 

Time to get back to using up some more of my SAB paper and brads;-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...