Friday, March 16, 2012

Phooey!

Hi stampers!  So I goofed!  UGH!  I was so mad when I made this card last night and then went and looked at the challenge over at the Paper Players...I used the wrong color!!!!  Grrrr!  I've been working on this challenge
since the other night and I guess that I forgot it was supposed to be pear and not limeade!  Oh well, I think I'll still enter because the colors are close:-)  I really liked these colors and I plan to use them again (and maybe even the pear, lol).  I guess I should really pay more attention to the challenges while I'm doing them!!!!  These colors reminded me of the colors in the Oh Baby MDS template and since I have baby on the brain thanks to my new little cousin, this is what I came up with.
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Sweetly said, little additions, distressed dots
Ink:  Basic black, wisteria wonder, crumb cake, pool party (textured), lucky limeade (oops)
Paper:  Whisper white, wisteria wonder, crumb cake, pool party
Accessories:  basic pearls, lucky limeade ruffled ribbon (oops again), printed in color brads

I stamped the onsies on the main image and then stamped them again and cut them out and popped them up on dimensionals.  I think this card would work for a little boy or girl!  I hope the ladies over at PPA can forgive me for my mental slip:-)  I have a few more ideas for this color combo!!!  It's a really great one!

Happy stamping!

10 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! And what a great bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so cute! I love this card, and pear is pretty close to limeade... subtle differences :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is so super sweet! Love the colours and design! Nicely done, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' CUTE!!!! Love it! Thanks for playing with us...the colors are close enough!!! It's just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mindy..... this card is even cuter than you... :-) I am in love with it. I love that you went with a different size card to make the whole thing work so well. Love the brad and the bow. Love the textured card stock. Love the stamping on the card stock. LOVE it all. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet is this??? Those ones are tooo cute. Love them in these colors, the polka dots, the ribbon and the sentiment banner are just adorable! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mindy! Hold the phone for cuteness!! This is one super-sweet card, indeed! Love the loooong design and how perfectly lined up those bitty onesies are. SO stinkin' adorable! So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much cuteness in one little card! I am loving the onesies and the simplicity of it all! The completion of the card with the bow is super cute! And, no worries about the switch up in colors...it's close enough! Glad you decided to join in the fun at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable - I don't know how you can cut out such tiny little pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...