Friday, March 9, 2012

Petite Purse - Sneak Peek

Hi stampers!  I have something super exciting today!  A sneak peek from the NEW catalog that will come out in June!!!!!  Demos got to order this suite on March 1 and YOU can order it April 1!!!  How fun!  And I have to say it's SUPER cute stuff (as always).  It's called the summer smooches collection and has a stamp set, a DSP and designer series fabric, some new seam binding, brads (fabric covered no less), and a stencil!  Now, the stencil and the brads are limited time only and won't be in the new catalog (so make sure you get yours the month of April, it's your only chance) but everything else will be back June 1.

Now, don't forget the new catalog is coming out a month early this year.  June instead of July!!!

So, the die in this suite is SOOOO cute!  I just knew I HAD to have it after I saw it!  I have a little 3 year old BFF who is going to LOVE getting little treats in it since she has a total purse fetish!  What girl doesn't like purses????  It's called the petite purse die and check out the cuteness:
Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  It's your day
Paper:  Pool party, calypso coral, very vanilla, everyday enchantment DSP (SAB)
Ink:  calypso coral
Accessories:  Petite purse die, itty bitty punch pack, basic pearls, white gel pen

Isn't it just the ca-yoooo-test thing ev-ah????  And the best news is that it's SUPER easy to assemble and just takes two tiny pieces of sticky strip.  And the handle is part of the die as well!  I used a couple of dots of the tombow liquid glue to attach it.  And then all I did was cut a second flap out of my DSP and glued it on to make it a little more fun.  The flap has a little tab that tucks into the purse and keeps it closed.  I plan on making a LOT more little purses and inviting my little BFF over to make some of her own! 

I just can't get over how stinking cute this thing is!!!!  It would be great for little Easter treats, no?   And don't mind the Jimmy Johns cup in the background:-)  We spent a lot of time with my cousin's new little baby the night my goodies came so we picked up a late dinner:-)  And then I took this pic on my iPhone to send to my little BFF's mommy so I really wasn't concerned about my background....but my phone takes such good pictures I figured I should just use the picture I had:-)

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. I just got mine tonight but haven't had time to play with it since I have a party tomorrow, Love it though. Hugs,Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. That would be a cute baby shower favor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stinkin Cute!!!! Think girls of any ages would like to receive a purse full of goodies. Wouldn't it be nice to even receive jewelry, chocolate, or other little what nots in such a sweet purse? They would make great little party favors for a little girl's party also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little purses everyone is making with this die! So cute! And I, for one, am glad to see that even a fitness professional occasionally has to indulge in Jimmy Johns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...