Thursday, December 8, 2016

A Christmas Two-fer

Hi stampers!  Sometime I have ideas and they don't turn out.  Occasionally, I have an idea and it turns out as well as I intended!  Today is one of those days.  You all know I love simple cards the best but sometimes those are the hardest to come up with!  I got festive season (the set that goes with the stitching Christmas dies) and haven't used them of course.  And let's be honest...I'm a lazy stamper, the stitching seemed like a lot of work ;-)  So, I came up with a way to use a couple of the solid images without stitching.  Don't forget, you don't always have to use bundles together!

I used wonderful year after stamping the tree and star.  Make sure to ink up your PP stamps really well for this and use a mat under your paper.  Solid images can be hard with PP stamps but the mat really helps.  Also, I usually ink up my stamps and stamp on scratch paper a few times then clean them on my stampin' scrub when they are new.  That will help the ink to stick.

My colors here are cherry cobbler, emerald envy and mint macaron.  I really, really love this one!

Here I used soft sky and dapper denim.

These would make really great mailable Christmas cards and would be easy to mass produce as well!  

I hope you like them as much as I do!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Love the addition of the stamped image behind the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...