Saturday, December 17, 2016

Valentine's For Christmas

Hi stampers!  As I've said many times before, I don't feel super inspired or creative most of the time these days.  But every now and then I have a stroke of genius that makes me feel like I actually deserve to be on the Artisan team :-)

I have to say that I'm not a huge fan of the Valentine's suite and that's what makes me like this card even more!  I love when people use sets for non-obvious things and I feel like I'm not very good at that but then I made a Christmas card with some Valentine's stuff, heck yeah!  :-)

I seriously love it when a plan comes together and I totally thought that the little envelope would look amazing in our plaid paper!  And it did!



I'll come back later today (in a rush) and add the supplies I used.  But how cute is this card?  Gah!  

I hope everyone is staying safe and warm with all the crazy winter weather we are having over much of the country!  We need to venture out to finish Christmas shopping which is crazy enough the Saturday before Christmas weekend, right?

Happy stamping!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Love, love, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supplies Used? I love your card and would like to CASE it but can't figure out where you got the sentiment and holly. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I didn't see your comment in a timely manner, Stacy. Blogger hides comments from me. It was the Christmas pines stamp set. Again, so sorry for the late reply. It is a carry over set so it's still available.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...