Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Mailable Monday...On Tuesday

Hi stampers!  I didn't get around to posting for Monday, funny how that happens :-)  I had a big shopping weekend in Oak Brook with my very best friend who I've known since high school.  We had fun and shopped till we dropped, even in the snow storm!  And we SHOULD be well rested from two nights without babies but turns out we had a floor full of high school hockey players staying with us and they were SO LOUD around 11 each night.  UGH!  So much for a full nights sleep.  Her little guy doesn't love sleep the way mine does so I felt really bad for her.  The best laid plans, right?  Kind of like how I say I'm going to blog and stamp all the time, ha!

Anyway, somehow I STILL have more shopping to do!  Hopefully I'll get at least a little bit of it done today and tomorrow.

So how about a card that will go through the mail easily?  I actually cased this from the catalog just using some other stuff.  It used the stocking bundle which I don't have so this worked instead!


I hope you're done with your shopping and always have quiet hotel rooms ;-)

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...